Head of Customer Excellence
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Head of Customer Excellence to strengthen our team. You have one of the most dynamic roles within our company and build the entire strategy regarding contact with customers and partners (the best restaurants & chefs in the Netherlands). This goes beyond just being the link between our customers and partners, you work analytically and strategically in our pursuit of Customer Excellence .
Where are you going to work:
SOUS. We bring signature dishes from the best restaurants & chefs to your home. As an exclusive partner for partners such as Ron Blaauw*, Soenil Bahadoer**, restaurant Daalder*, Brasserie van Dam, the Bergpaviljoen and many others, we make thousands of people throughout the Netherlands happy with their specialties every month. You can read more about us in Quote , De Ondernemer or MT/Sprout .
Your duties and responsibilities
- Building a strategy and relationship management in the field of customer experiences. As ultimately responsible for contact with our customers and partners, you answer questions in a friendly, professional and creative manner.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback to improve customer satisfaction and partner success rates
- You do this by converting the feedback into improvements that you apply within the organization. In addition to the operational work, you are continuously developing and improving and you continuously strive for the highest achievable service level.
- You set up KPIs and integrate them to take our service to the next level.
We are looking for someone with
- Passion for customer experiences - you are approachable and empathetic
- Excellent communication and written skills in Dutch + English
- Leadership and management skills: you work solution-oriented and know how to maintain calm and overview even in the most hectic moments
- Basic knowledge of computers and software, such as Google Workspaces
- Flexible and proactive attitude (varying working hours -> holidays, evenings and Saturdays)
- Ideally, you already have experience as a customer service representative or you have had a lot of contact with customers in your previous work experiences
- Enthusiasm and drive to want to learn a lot and continue to develop yourself
- Advantage: love and passion for everything that has to do with food
What do we offer you?
- A leadership role within a fast-growing start-up, which is supported financially and advisoryly by an international investment company and various industry professionals.
- First point of contact and relationship management with various famous chefs and Michelin restaurants in the Benelux.
- A workplace at our office in Amsterdam South.
- Flexible work from home options.
- A challenging and responsible position, in an enthusiastic team that works together to achieve our ambitious goals.
- Market-based salary (based on 40 hours) and secondary employment conditions.
- The opportunity to shape Customer Service according to your vision, coach colleagues and form your own team.
- And of course a nice discount on all our fantastic boxes!
Working at 'the' culinary platform that delivers the specialties from the best restaurants and chefs from the Netherlands to people's homes! At SOUS we believe in the power of our community and strive for an unforgettable experience for everyone. Are you the Head of Customer Excellence we are looking for? I would love to get to know each other over a cup of coffee at our office! Contact Floris Hamann ( firstname.lastname@example.org )