Supply Chain and Operations Internship
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate intern to join our fast-growing team. You will be part of SOUS and will be involved in sales & BD, operational and logistics tasks with a very much hands-on focus. Together with the team you will be the link between restaurants, operational partners and the final customer. Are you the foodie we are looking for?
Where will you work:
SOUS provides a curated marketplace that empowers culinary creators across the country. Over 60,000 fine food lovers have enjoyed our menus so far. We bring signature dishes from the best restaurants and chefs to your doorstep, no matter where you are. As an exclusive partner for renowned restaurants like Ron Blaauw*, Soenil Bahadoer**, restaurant Daalder*, Brasserie van Dam and many others. We bring happiness to thousands of people across the Netherlands by getting their favorite meals into their own home. You can read more about us in the Quote , The entrepreneur or MT/Sprout .
Your tasks and responsibilities:
We are a startup, so your tasks will vary from week to week, but they will always be hands-on, challenging and educational. You will be an integral part of the team, focusing on; menu development, logistics and operations, communications with restaurants and customers.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Leadership and management skills: you approach problem-solving in a solution-oriented manner and can maintain calm and clarity even in the most hectic moments
- Basic knowledge of computers and software, such as Google Workspaces
- Flexible and proactive attitude (varying working hours)
- Currently enrolled in (or recently graduated from) a higher professional education (HBO) or university program
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn a lot and continue your personal development
- The willingness to go that extra mile.
- And of course: love and passion for everything related to food and tech :)
What do we offer you?
- A varied role within a rapidly growing food tech startup, supported by an international investment firm and various industry professionals
- Collaboration with various famous chefs and Michelin-starred restaurants in the Benelux region
- A bright and modern workplace in one of the country's most sustainable offices in Amsterdam-Zuid
- A challenging and responsible position within an enthusiastic team working together to achieve our ambitious goals
- Internship allowance
- And, of course, a generous discount on all our fantastic boxes!
Joining the culinary platform that delivers the specialties of the best restaurants and chefs in the Netherlands to people's homes! At SOUS, we believe in the power of our community and strive for an unforgettable experience for everyone.
Are you the intern we are looking for? I would love to meet over a cup of coffee at our office! Please contact Eijmert van der Meij (firstname.lastname@example.org).